what we do
American City Business Journals’ 40 local weeklies are undergoing “Project Pinstripe,” gaining a new unified look and enhanced storytelling techniques.
Read More »
TAKEAWAY: We are in Bahia Blanca, Argentina for the launch Dec. 12 of a new rethink and new look for La Nueva Provincia. Today: a discussion of how digital platforms will work.
- La Nueva Provincia: The Styleguide
- Argentina’s La Nueva Provincia: it’s a new look across platforms
- Front page variety and those European dailies
- Newsweek in print: Chronicle of an unexpected resurrection
- Changing the meaning of news at CNN
iPad Design Lab: Storytelling in the Age of the Tablet
The hands-on guide by Mario R. García to designing engaging and easy-to-use tablet news apps is now available on the iBookstore for iPad, as well as in a basic version for Amazon Kindle and Google Books. The iPad edition features video walkthroughs, audio introductions to each chapter, swipeable slideshows, a glossary and a sophisticated look and feel.