what we do
American City Business Journals’ 40 local weeklies are undergoing “Project Pinstripe,” gaining a new unified look and enhanced storytelling techniques.
Read More »
TAKEAWAY: It has been a week of remembrance for Nelson Mandela, the South African icon, whose impact has been felt by people around the globe. We take a look at how The Citizen of South Africa, a project with which we collaborated in 2013, handled its biggest story of the year.
- La Nueva: today is launch day
- La Nueva Provincia: the media quartet comes to Bahia Blanca
- La Nueva Provincia: The Styleguide
- Argentina’s La Nueva Provincia: it’s a new look across platforms
- Front page variety and those European dailies
iPad Design Lab: Storytelling in the Age of the Tablet
The hands-on guide by Mario R. García to designing engaging and easy-to-use tablet news apps is now available on the iBookstore for iPad, as well as in a basic version for Amazon Kindle and Google Books. The iPad edition features video walkthroughs, audio introductions to each chapter, swipeable slideshows, a glossary and a sophisticated look and feel.